Portland Law Firm Providing A Broad Range Of Services
At Case & Dusterhoff, LLP, we offer assistance in a broad spectrum of legal matters. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience and work as a team, drawing strength from the knowledge of each attorney in the firm.
- Family law: Family law encompasses issues such as divorce, child custody, and child and spousal support, as well as post-divorce modifications.
- Bankruptcy: If you are overwhelmed by debt, bankruptcy may be your best option. We assist clients with Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Business and commercial law: We offer legal assistance and support to businesses at all stages of operation, from formation to dispute resolution to dissolution.
- Real estate: We assist clients in both residential and commercial real estate matters, including transactions and disputes.
- Construction law: Our attorneys assist with contract negotiations and construction defect litigation.
- Personal injury: Injuries caused by the negligence of another can be devastating. Our goal is to maximize recovery for our clients — with no attorney fees charged until a recovery is made.
- Auto accidents
- Big rig truck accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Dental malpractice
- Drowning and swimming accidents
- Elevator, escalator, moving walkway
- Injuries and accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Neck, back and spinal cord injuries
- Nursing home and professional care facility neglect
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Traumatic brain injury
- Wrongful death
- Legal malpractice: When an attorney fails to render competent professional service to his or her client, such failure can result in substantial financial losses. We pursue recovery of those losses through legal malpractice suits.
- Criminal defense: If you are facing criminal charges, we will work to minimize the impact and to get your life back on track. We guide you through the process and, when necessary, will take aggressive action to protect your constitutional rights.
- Wills, trusts and estates: We assist clients with estate planning and administration issues, including probate, will contests, guardianships and more.
- Copyright and trademarks: We assist clients with a broad spectrum of issues related to copyright and trademark law.
- Tax law: If you are facing complex tax problems, our lawyers can help.
- Civil litigation: We advocate in court on behalf of our clients in a wide array of legal realms.
Contact Case & Dusterhoff, LLP
To speak to a lawyer about your legal needs, call our office in Beaverton, Oregon, at 503-607-8218 or 800-658-0167. Additionally, you may contact us via email. We respond promptly to inquiries and maintain an approachable demeanor.