A full service law firm aggressively meeting your legal needs
We will answer your questions


Do You Need To Modify Your Divorce Decree?

After a divorce, the circumstances of one or both spouses may substantially change, which can make post-divorce modifications necessary. At Case & Dusterhoff, LLP, our attorneys handle post-divorce modifications of all types, including:

  • Custody
  • Parenting time
  • Child support
  • Spousal support

Skilled Assistance With Modifications Following A Life Change

To successfully modify any of these agreements or court orders, a substantial change in income, living situation or parenting time must exist. For example, courts are less likely to modify a child support agreement based on the fact that one parent has lost a job. They are more likely to agree that a modification is necessary if one parent is no longer able to work due to illness or injury. Whether you or your former spouse is seeking a post-divorce modification, we will work to protect your assets, income and interests to the fullest extent possible.

Helping You Resolve Issues Of Relocation Or Move-Aways

Before you or your former spouse can move away with your child, notice must be given and, if an agreement cannot be worked out, the court must get involved. If you or your former spouse is planning to move 60 or more miles away, contact one of our attorneys as soon as possible.

Move-away cases can be quite difficult, especially if one spouse has already moved and the other does not have access to the child. Our attorneys are experienced with move-away issues, and we understand the stress you are going through. We will work closely with you to resolve the situation and take forceful action to protect your rights.

Call Today For A Free Phone Consultation

Call our Beaverton office to speak to a lawyer about your post-divorce modification needs at 503-607-8218 or toll free at 800-658-0167. You may also send us your questions online. We serve clients throughout Oregon and Washington.