Many people claim that going through a divorce is the most difficult process they have ever encountered. During a divorce or split between parents, emotions run high, tempers may flare and financial issues can take their toll on families. However, you do not need to face your family law matter alone: an experienced and caring lawyer can help.
Providing Realistic And Long-Term Solutions To Individuals And Families Throughout Oregon And Washington
At the law firm of Case & Dusterhoff, LLP, we work with you to resolve your legal issues in ways that take into account the emotional, financial and logistical struggles you face. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience, and we know how to provide the right level of aggressive representation for all domestic relations matters, including:
- Pursuing your rights before, during and after your divorce
- Creating and enforcing parenting plans and agreements
- Establishing child custody plans and visitation arrangements that work
- Helping you receive all entitled child support and spousal support payments
- Assisting with post-divorce modifications after a change in circumstances
- Arbitrating or mediating your dispute if you desire a cost-effective alternative dispute resolution
Accessible Attorneys. Strong Support. Real Results.
At Case & Dusterhoff, LLP, you will always be able to reach a member of our legal team when you have questions or concerns about your case. We strive to provide you with satisfying results and long-term solutions at cost-effective rates.