Skilled Estate Planning, Probate And Elder Law Attorneys
Do you have concerns that your existing estate plan may not adequately convey your wishes? Did you recently have a child or acquire an inheritance or other assets? Are you getting married or going through a divorce? If you do not have an estate plan or have not recently reviewed your plan with your lawyer, you may have much to lose if the unexpected occurs.
Experienced Legal Assistance For Oregon And Washington Families
At the law firm of Case & Dusterhoff, LLP, our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience establishing estate plans, resolving family disputes and handling probate court cases throughout Oregon and Washington. Seek our assistance when you need help with estate and probate matters including:
- Setting up a will, trust or estate plan no matter your age or level of income or assets
- Guiding your family through the probate process after a death
- Providing care for a child or adult with disabilities or special needs
- Contesting the provisions of a will or protecting your rights during a will contest
Compassionate Care For Senior Citizens And Elders
Our attorneys understand the frustration and heartache your family can face when a loved one is impaired and needs additional care. If you wish to provide elder law assistance to a family member as he or she ages, or after a sudden onset of disability, we will guide you to a decision that helps maintain the dignity of your loved one while protecting him or her from harm. Your options may include:
- Establishing a guardianship to provide personal needs and assist with health care decisions
- Setting up a conservatorship to manage his or her financial affairs
We can help following an incident involving abuse or neglect of an elder by pursuing compensation from the negligent parties, and we will help you hold the facility accountable for malpractice.