Handling Civil Litigation Matters Throughout Oregon And Washington
All legal issues are generally divided into criminal and civil matters. A civil wrong — such as a negligently caused accident or injury — is called a tort, and tort law can be extremely complex.
Federal statutes, as well as laws in Oregon and Washington, may conflict, creating even more confusion for the layperson. An experienced trial lawyer can explain your options and represent you to your best advantage in negotiations, mediations, arbitrations or at trial in court.
Providing Skilled Legal Guidance When You Are Facing A Lawsuit
At Case & Dusterhoff, LLP, our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience helping clients throughout Oregon and Washington with matters involving civil court processes. Whether you are the plaintiff — the person or business bringing a legal action — or a defendant seeking protection from a lawsuit, let our lawyers guide you. We have extensive experience handling the following areas of civil law:
- Divorce and all types of family law issues
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, elder law and probate administration
- Business law matters including contracts, intellectual property and labor law
- Consumer rights, tax law disputes and real estate laws and transactions
- Personal injury claims for victims of accidents caused by negligence, defective products and premise liability
- Debtor and creditor rights, bankruptcy and collections
- Professional malpractice involving negligent acts of medical providers and lawyers