Skilled Business Law Advice From Formation To Dissolution
At Case & Dusterhoff, LLP we understand how challenging it can be to run a business in Oregon or Washington. That is why we offer legal support to business owners at any stage of operation, from setup to dissolution.
We assist business owners with a broad spectrum of legal issues, including:
- Formation: When forming a business, it is essential to select the appropriate entity. Our attorneys will work closely with you to determine whether you will be best served by forming a sole proprietorship, limited liability company, partnership or corporation.
- Buy/sell agreements: Whether you are planning to sell or purchase a business, our attorneys will draft agreements that reflect and protect your interests.
- Mediation: When disputes arise, mediation is often a cost-saving alternative to litigation that can help our clients work though a dispute and reach an agreement that will satisfy everyone involved.
- Arbitration: Arbitration is similar to a trial, but it is faster and generally reduces costs. In arbitration, both parties present their cases before an arbitrator, who listens to both sides and makes a judgment. In binding arbitration, there is no appeal; both parties must abide by the arbitrator’s decision.
- Commercial real estate: Our lawyers assist business owners with all matters pertaining to commercial real estate such as document review, purchases, sales, leases, construction, zoning and financing.
- Tax: The tax implications for business owners are complex. We direct our clients to resources which help them successfully navigate the tax system as it pertains to their businesses.
- Contracts: We draft and review contracts to ensure that they contain what is required to meet the interests of our clients.
- Dissolution: Dissolving a business is complicated. Simply walking away can result in significant legal problems. We will walk you through the process and ensure that you emerge in a position that will lead you to a fresh start.
Experienced Commercial Litigation Attorneys
We represent clients in business-related disputes and take forceful action in court to pursue the rights of our clients. If you are facing a contract dispute or other business dispute, contact our Beaverton business attorneys right away. When one of our cases goes to trial, our entire team works for your positive result.
Contact Case & Dusterhoff, LLP
Case & Dusterhoff, LLP has been dedicated to aggressively meeting the needs of our clients since 1980. Contact us online or call us at our office in Beaverton, Oregon, at 503-607-8218 or 800-658-0167 to learn how we can help you.