- Senior Associate
Erin practices in several areas of law, but prefers to focus on family law, probate law, and general civil litigation.
Erin has represented both wives and husbands in divorces, custody and parenting time disputes, and child support cases. In addition, she has experience representing both sides of third party rights cases (commonly referred to as grandparent rights cases). Erin has a calm demeanor with clients and is able to counsel and help her clients work through difficult situations.
She has tried many cases in front of both judges and juries and has hundreds of court appearances under her belt. She enjoys being in court and is not afraid to take a case to trial if the opposing party refuses to provide her clients with a good result.
Erin worked at the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office in law school and picked up extensive experience in criminal law. After graduating from law school, Erin worked in her own practice before joining Case & Dusterhoff.
In her spare time, Erin enjoys sewing, singing, and spending time with her family.
Areas Of Practice
- Probate 40%
- Family Law 40%
- Civil Litigation 20%
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2009
- Oregon, 2008
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- J.D. - 2008
- Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- M.B.A. - 2003
- The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- Oregon Women Lawyers Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- Oregon State Bar Public Service Advisory Committee, 2011 to 2014
- Oregon State Bar Unlawful Practice of Law Committee, 2015 to 2017
- Oregon State Bar Disciplinary Board, 2019 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Fitzgerald Law, Attorney/Owner, 2008 to 2010
- The Art Institute of Portland, Director of Technology, 1998 to 2005
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon - volunteer attorney, 2008 to Present