In order to determine if you have been the victim of medical malpractice, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you been informed by another doctor or health care provider that the treatment received was inappropriate or that the outcome was unusual?
- Have you suffered a severe or permanent injury while under the care of a doctor, hospital or other health care provider? If so, was the injury more severe or devastating than you expected from the original diagnosis or trauma?
- Have you undergone an optional surgical procedure without signing an informed consent form?
- Has your insurance company questioned the appropriateness of specific procedures, tests, or diagnoses?
- Has your doctor or health care provider seemed hesitant to inform you of the status of your medical condition?
- Do you have strong doubts about the competency of a doctor or the appropriateness of the care you received?
- Do you have concerns that a medical device or implant may have seriously affected your health?
If you would like to speak with one of our experienced lawyers at Case & Dusterhoff, LLP, we will to answer your questions and help you with your recovery. Call us at 503-607-8218 / 800-658-0167 (Toll Free) or send us information online.